War Memorial, Cullen

Inaugurated in 1920 by the Countess of Seafield, the memorial overlooks Cullen Square.

The structure is a domed octagonal sandstone building standing 3m tall. One of the 8 sides contains an entrance door, whilst the others bar one, have black marble panels with the names of 60 WWI and 27 WWII sons of Cullen who never returned.

Like this article?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest