Macduff Lighthouse

Built in 1903, the current lighthouse on the North pier is only the latest of several that have stood at the entrance to Macduff harbour.

At 11m (36ft) tall, the lighthouse is one of the tallest on the Banffshire Coast, is a white conical structure, and the warning light flashes twice every 6 seconds, with white, red and green sectors.

Like this article?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest